Who this course is for:
- The certified diver who has been inactive for a period of time and wishes to review the scuba skills and academic information before starting to dive again
To participate in the SDI Inactive Diver/Refresher Course, the individual must:
- Have proof of an SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent from a recognized dive training organization
- SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver certification or equivalent from a recognized dive training organization.
What you can expect to learn:
Although one in-water training dive is required, the instructor or assistant instructor may use their discretion with reference to the skills needed to complete the dive.
What’s in it for you?
Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in diving activities without direct supervision of the SDI Instructor* so long as the following limits are adhered to:
- The diving activities approximate those of training
- The areas of activities approximate those of training
- Environmental conditions approximate those of training
*Note: Junior divers (ages 10-14) must participate in diving activities with a parent, guardian, or dive professional.
SDI Inactive Diver/Refresher Diver minimum requirements:
- Complete all open water requirements efficiently
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment concerning dive planning and execution
There are no reviews yet.